Categories: General Date: Oct 24, 2012 Title: Township News
1. The Ballville Township Park Board is holding a Halloween Party at Conner Park on Wednesday, October 28 at 7:00 p.m. Event will be held in the Eaglenest Shelter House located at the back of the park. Costume contest will begin at 7:15 p.m. for age groups 0-3, 4-6 and 7-9. Refreshments will be provided and a hayride will follow afterwards. Come and enjoy.
2. Ballville Township will be holding its next brush drop off on Saturday, November 14, 2015 from 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Event will be held at Universal Farms located at 219 E. Stahl Road.
3. Leaf collection in Ballville Township will begin on November 2, 2015. Rake leaves into windrows along the road. No bagged leaves will be accepted.
4. No signs of any kind will be allowed in the Ballville Vol. Fire Departments yard located at the intersection of Tiffin Road and Cole Road. They will be pulled at the owners expense.
5. Green refelctive mailbox address signs are available from the Ballville Volunteer Fire Department. These signs cost $15.00 each. Call 419-680-0614 or 419-332-0774 to place your order so that the fire department, law enforcement or life squads can find you in case of an emergency.
6. Reservations for Ballville Vol. Fire Community Hall can be made by calling 419-680-0614.